New Profile Posts

1. Mark Jones
  2. eeeeee23
    eeeeee23 Gjosiah
    COMO ASI DIME EXPLICAME YO CREE UNO PERO NO ME DEJA ENTRAR CREE UNO FITTICIO PARA PROBAR Y NADA
  3. eeeeee23
    eeeeee23 Gjosiah
    BUENAS QUIEN ME AYUDA TENGO UNA CUENTA EN OSBUDY PERO QUISIERA JUGAR EN ESTA PAGINA PERO NO ME DEJA ENTRAR CON MI CUENTA Q PUEDO HACER Y YA YO JUGUE EN ESTA PAGINA QUIEN ME AYUDA POR FAVOR
  4. mannesaatana
    mannesaatana
    Roses are red, weed is green, and im moving to colorado if u know what i mean..
  5. corleoneak47
  6. SammyT195
    SammyT195
    i keep getting files corrupted when i download the client
  7. Teedee
    Teedee
    Konduit has been updated and is back to normal, please restart your Konduit completely + reopen.
  8. ricklol
    ricklol
    Restart your Konduit. I have the features back again. Looks like they updated it. Thank you :)
  9. Marc Landry
    Marc Landry
    Its Never Lupus
  10. SammyT195
    SammyT195 Adoxee
    Hi Adoxee, client will be updated again shortly as there was an update on a Monday strange from jagex but yes the team are trying to resolve this a lot of the clients aren't workin
  11. Adoxee
    Adoxee
    How to get the updated version? I've downloaded this client but it's literally exactly the same as original 07 client.
    1. Teedee
      Teedee
      Hi Adoxee.
      OSRS was updated earlier today, meaning that Konduit also needs an update to function. Unfortunately, the update was random and wasn't known about in advance which means the time it'll take Konduit to update is longer than usual. Whenever the developers of Konduit are available, I'm sure they will update to the newest version of OSRS and update Konduit as needed.
      Aug 7, 2017
  12. SammyT195
    SammyT195 EpicPwn
    added
    RSN CH SAMMYT
  13. EpicPwn
    EpicPwn
    Hey guys add me in OSRS I'm EpicPwnYT! Post here if you do so I can add back!
    1. Teedee
      Teedee
      Added - T H C Souly
      Aug 7, 2017
  14. ricklol
    ricklol
    Since when osrs updates on a Monday... smh
  15. SammyT195
    SammyT195 Gjosiah
    Just letting you the client has no features
    1. No_Handz and bagum34 like this.
    2. bagum34
      bagum34
      yup wtf
      Aug 7, 2017
    3. No_Handz
      No_Handz
      Same here...
      Aug 7, 2017
  16. lonion duqc
    lonion duqc Gjosiah
    hey i'm on konduit 1.38 and i can't update to the last version, do you have a liNk or something to help me?
  17. jesse92
  18. javitodark1999
  19. Vespore
    Vespore
    Living life with tendinitis.
  20. ASAP_CAR:PS
    ASAP_CAR:PS
    says i have unrecognized credentials, hopefully itsonly cause i just signed up