Addressing concerns of integrity regarding RuneLoader

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Foxxi, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Foxxi

Foxxi Non Kraken-Pet-Getter Staff Member Developer

Hello everyone!

We wanted to make a post regarding the recent concerns of the community regarding the IP leaks of users on the RuneLoader client, and touch base with everyone as it seems to be a common concern brought to our attention over the past couple of days. We want to reach out to all of you and let you know that the integrity of the 3 of us will not ever be compromised. We keep our staffing with Konduit on a very very short leash, as there is only myself, Rustywolf, and Gjosiah. We have had other developers reach out to us asking to join the team to assist with releasing updates to the client, and have kindly declined for this reason.

I personally want to apologize for my absence in the community over the past year. A lot of situations irl hindered my ability to play the game, let alone stay active in the community. These situations have since been resolved, and as of last week I've made a return to the community. @Gjosiah has been putting in some amazing work, and we have some really great features coming out very soon as well as some great fixes coming to the existing plugins.

We're aware of most of the issues with plugins, and will be smoothing them out over the next couple of weeks. However, it's impossible for us to catch every bad problem. So if you'd like to help out in reporting some of the issues you're having with plugins, or if you have any suggestions for additions, please feel free to whisper me on Twitch. My username on there is Foxxi. I'm also available ingame for various questions with the same username.

Again, we're very sorry for the absence in updates and appreciate everyone who has continued to support the client. The development for this client started over 3 years ago, and we never would've thought it would be as popular as it is now. Thank you for everything, and here's to another 3 years! :)

Love,
    Foxxi

2. badgehunter

badgehunter New Member

Holy Crap i am happy. Can't wait for new updates :)

3. ImWifi

ImWifi New Member Donor+

So glad i stuck by. Seeing the return of development is something i am so pumped for! Might even throw in a little extra after the first update to keep you guys going! ;)

4. imalsoben

imalsoben Awesome Awesome

wont use another client; this is the best <3

5. Piccy

Piccy New Member

Finally, can't wait for new updates! :)

6. ferdi

ferdi New Member

Awesome news! Even without the updates I'd still prefer this client over the others.

7. Squash

Squash New Member

Finally!

8. DOOM METAL

DOOM METAL New Member

Glad to see IRL issues resolved, Konduit is King. Perfect client, perfect performance, I even figured out how to sometimes retain plugins on some rs updates, haven't used any other client continuously for many months.

9. masters1222

masters1222 New Member

Yes! So happy to see the client getting updated. It's by far the best out there.

Also - nice to see the queen as your avatar ;)

10. ringgold101

ringgold101 New Member

@Foxxi is there anyway you can add a select world option to the classic client? And i love this client :)