Changelog - Patch Konduit 2.19.1

Discussion in 'Dev Blogs & Changelogs' started by Gjosiah, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer Awesome

Salutations, 'Scapers,

Most of today's update is centered around some under-the-hood improvements, some minor bugfixes, and the release of the Konduit Discord server.

> Konduit on Discord
    [​IMG]

That's right— as of today, you can now join the public Konduit Discord server! There are already some detailed introductions and rules laid out on the #welcome channel in Discord, so feel free to head on over.

We do not intend to discontinue the use of the forums— they will still see their use through these update posts, as well as any threads we create for longer-term discussion.

> Raid Scouting: Blocked Rooms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can now configure rooms to be blacklisted by the raid scouting features. Any blacklisted rooms will be highlighted red, both in the textual rotation in the chat, and the graphical layout in the on-screen overlay.

> Tile Tagging
    [​IMG]

Also in today's update is a new preliminary feature that allows you to tag specific tiles within the game world. Anywhere with a "Walk here" option is available to be tagged— just hold shift and right click, similar to NPC tagging. You can even customize the color of your tagged tiles. This feature is intended to be developed further; it has some obvious uses in the Inferno, but we're interested in seeing what other uses player can come up with.

> In other news:
    • Issues with the right-click options for Bank Tagging have been resolved.
    • There have been a few performance improvements under the hood, specifically related to rendering the client's overlays.
    • We are aware of an issue causing the map tooltips on the vanilla world map to not display. A fix for this was intended to be included in today's update; due to time constraints, this fix will be included in 2.19.2.

2. Szpw

Szpw New Member

Thanks for the patch! One problem I'm still having is that the positions/size of opponent info and the status indicators seem to reset every time I start the client - not sure if I'm missing something?

3. Flick3d

Flick3d New Member

The custom points overlay for chambers of xeric is still buggy, there is no way to use the original points overlay as the option is bugged. It appears as two numbers only

4. swagking420

swagking420 New Member

Awesome updates so far love the client. Would it be possible to add an overall bank value at the top of the bank?

Also, would it be possible for an alt to toggle option for item overlay?

5. kelcmajster

kelcmajster New Member

Is there a way to have the konduit map on at all times, not just for raids and a clue scroll coordinates (I prefer it over the official map). Also I remember the konduit map had all the fairy ring overlays and other icons for various shops and stuff which were gone when I last used it.

6. Michael Unce

Michael Unce New Member

Hey any chance you could add a super antifire timer overlay? Currently if you drink one the timer for extended antifire shows

7. SHAYTAN

SHAYTAN New Member

Just a thought but would it be possible to add the option to swap prayers etc eagle eye with rigour. I know Runeloader has this feature but I refuse to use that client. No problem if not was just wondering.

8. doesitworkful

doesitworkful New Member

clue scroll riddles dont work. I was given an anagram and it didnt decipher it

9. Whosane

Whosane New Member

Downloaded multiple times since yesterday the launcher, will not launch the game.

10. eceer

eceer New Member

I'm an avid user of the client and I'm just wondering if there is ever going to be a fix for using tab to reply to messages; using fullscreen fixed

11. Devyn Cantu

Devyn Cantu New Member

I've been having issues with my fishing idle alerts for a few weeks now. With the fishing idle alert checked, I do not get notified when my player stops fishing. It seems like the problem is only with the fishing alerts though. Today, I tried the cooking alerts and those worked just fine.

12. CooperMartin988

CooperMartin988 New Member

My konduit has lost its right side bar with the attack exp calculate aswell and basically is normal no konduit what do it do to fix it

13. jaakko148

jaakko148 New Member

I've been using tile tagging to aid me in drop parties and to remember in which tiles the items are being dropped.

14. Fovruf

Fovruf New Member

After yesterdays client update I can no longer zoom out anymore. Toggling it on/off doesn't work, nor does restarting the client.

15. grand_chach

grand_chach New Member

Yep, same here and it's pretty sucky now that I'm used to the full zoom.

Please fix this Konduit

16. Fovruf

Fovruf New Member

Fixed with the latest client update, thanks!

17. Zombiie

Zombiie New Member Donor

Is the prayer reordering feature not finsished yet? i can open the reorder menu but moving the prayers around doesnt swap them.

18. Geraci

Geraci New Member

I haven't been able to get the hiscores feature to work on this for the last few days. I like to PK and stuff so I kind of like to know what I'm going up against so I know what is or isn't safing etc.

A little sad that it doesn't show opponents exact HP in favor of going by percent of HP remaining but I can work around that with mental math :p

19. dawg

dawg New Member

The hiscores loopup doesnt work for like a month now, I think I speak for alot of ppl right now we really would see this fixed because Konduit is so much better than OSB or RuneLite. Why isnt it getting fixed?

20. Justin White

Justin White New Member

how did you fix this