Changelog - Patch Konduit v2.13.1 Patch

Discussion in 'Dev Blogs & Changelogs' started by Gjosiah, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer

Hello again 'Scapers,

Today we have a few tweaks to the new World Map, a fresh new skin for a side panel, and a few bug fixes in addition to that. Some of the changes outlined in this changelog were released on 20th October with Oldschool RuneScape 124. The rest of the changes are now live as of the time of this post.

> World Map Tweaks
    [​IMG]
    The new World Map, released a few weeks ago, has been generally well received. A zoom feature was in the works, and has now been completed. We have also resolved a few minor issues with the map calculating positions.

We have been listening out for which other dungeons you'd like to see added, and we will have a few of them coming soon.

> Revised Info Side Panel
    [​IMG]
    The Client Info side panel has received a fresh new coat of paint today; it still displays the user, version, and session information as before, now just in a prettier format.

You may also notice a few shiny new points of attention. The most recent changelogs or announcement posts will now be referenced from the client. You can click on them and be taken to their respective post; that might even be how you got here!

[​IMG]
    There is also now a button that takes you to the donation page, as this previously was not displayed anywhere in the client. All of your generous donations go towards the operation and developement costs of Konduit. If you are enjoying your experience on Konduit, please do consider donating; we appreciate all of you who have done so.

> Bugfixes:
    • Updated the prayer Status Indicator and tooltips on prayer potions to properly reflect Holy wrenches, Prayer capes, and the Ring of the gods (i) throughout.
    • Fixed a silly error that caused the Hunter Overlay to not work.
    • Resolved a few calculation issues that could occur when opening the World Map on non-surface floors, such as rooftop agility courses.
    • Fixed an issue where your player's position on the World Map would sometimes be incorrect.
    • Updated the Experience Counter plugin to fix an issue with missing total xp.

foktrump16, Trec93 and Godzillaman like this.
  2. 123 juli

123 juli New Member

The amulet of glory still doesn't display in the status orb, even when i have a charge it stay at zero.. just letting you know

3. Gjosiah

I had forgotten to fix that; I do know what the issue is, so I'll fix it now and it will be out in the next update.

Trec93 and Godzillaman like this.
  4. 123 juli

123 juli New Member

Whens the next update :( its getting n my nerves lol i hope its sometime soon like rn? ;)

5. NOSYMPATHY

NOSYMPATHY New Member

Awesome! Thanks for another update.

6. Thomass

Thomass New Member

New info panel looks quite professional

[​IMG]

7. Thomass

Thomass New Member

LMFAO oops didn't realise it was this big

8. Trec93

Trec93 New Member

9. foktrump16

foktrump16 New Member

Good stuff, Do you have a bitcoin address?

10. brochir

brochir Member

Great as always. Can alerts for NMZ when overload/absorption about to run out be added would be nice.

Not sure if thats me or everyone else having the issue but the boss respawn timer doesn't work (I've tried KBD and KQ)

11. Gjosiah

They are simple enough to add, I should be able to fit them into the update this Thursday, along with a few other Idle alerts.

We actually have neither KBD nor KQ on a boss timer at the moment, I've been meaning to go test the respawn times for a while now. I believe they are 30 seconds. If I can verify this before Thursday they are trivial to add.

12. 123 juli

123 juli New Member

@Gjosiah Have you guys considered doing the smaller cities on the minimap? Like labeling like rimmington and those cities or just the major ones?

13. brochir

brochir Member

Sounds great!

14. Ork

Ork New Member

I just want to say I love your client and I'm amazed I haven't heard of it before! Keep up the good work and thank you a ton.

I was wondering, however, would it be possible to add the seconds back to the Ingame session and client Uptime? I love the new update and the information page is a lot nicer.

15. doesitworkful

doesitworkful New Member

Why do the farming timers never show up when you first launch the client? I have to manually go to each patch for it to appear. Yep the farming timers need a overhaul. Telling me herbs are ready when its not

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  16. brochir

brochir Member

Pretty sure jagex changed the code so the client can't know 100% accurate information because its borderline not fair. Osb also doesn't have the feature working. Konduit estimates the timing based on how long ago you farmed and its pretty accurate.

People played RS for 15 years without being spoon feed every information, you will be fine.