Changelog - Update Konduit v2.15.0 Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blogs & Changelogs' started by Gjosiah, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer

Hey there 'Scapers,

Holiday merriment and cheer are here, and so are a few new features that we have been working on recently. Stay tuned in the new year for some more updates that will be coming soon. The updates outlined in this changelog have been released as of the time of its posting.

> Winter Seasonal Updates
    [​IMG]
    The winter holiday season is upon us again, but Gielinor hasn't got quite as much snow as it did last year. That hasn't stopped them from decorating the place a bit to spread holiday merriment; everyone is happy, as you can see, Mr. Spirit Tree is very enthusiastic about having been decorated.

These cosmetic updates will remain in the client until early January, but if you'd prefer to not see them, you can disable them by running the ::seasonal command.

> Player Owned House Map Icons
    [​IMG]
    Various useful objects within player-owned houses will now be labelled on the minimap with a recognizable icon. A total of 31 categories of hotspots will be labelled, including every type of portal, spellbook altars, prayer altars, jewelry boxes, restoration pools, and countless more. Most of these are represented in the above picture.

> Skill Calculators
    [​IMG]
    Today also sees the addition of the new Skill Calculators side panel. There are currently 17 skills included in these calculators, and each includes most of the activities that you could train any given skill with.

Some training methods are omitted for brevity in skills where experience is based on the number of resources (e.g. bars/planks) used. Otherwise, most training methods were included; even if they are seldom used, we did not want to decide what was worthwhile to include for all users. For skills with many categories of training methods, the most common / meta training methods have been included in a category of common methods.

[​IMG]
    The calculators allow you to enter any level or experience value as your starting point or goal. If you are logged into the game when using the calculators, they will default to the experience of your character, for convenience.

[​IMG]
    Some skilling methods have requirements in other skills, and other skilling methods may award experience in other skills. These situations are noted where applicable, and can be seen by expanding the tile of such a training method.

> Other Changes / Bugfixes:
    • Features that send system tray messages, such as Idle Alerts, should now function properly on Mac OSX systems.
    • Alchemy values are now displayed in Grand Exchange searches in the side panel.
    • All Ground Items are now shown when holding down Alt, even if they are blocked.
    • Screenshot level-up triggers will now properly respond to Hunter level-up screens.
    • An issue with Hunter Overlays not properly detecting net traps has been resolved.
    • Zoom can now be toggled back on with Ctrl + middle click after being toggled off in that manner.
    • More consumable items have been labelled with their HP healing values.
    • An aesthetic issue with the text color used in some Status Indicator tiles has been fixed.
    • An aesthetic issue with general tooltips under some rare circumstances has been fixed.
    • Potential lag issues that could occur when screenshots were taken have been resolved.
    • An issue with the error log being hidden when the client frame was set to always on top has been fixed.

santal0vesme, C(o.O)kie and Acx like this.
  2. PetZulrah

PetZulrah New Member

Calculators will be very nice to use.

3. Acx

Acx Awesome Donor Awesome

4. Nightsward

Nightsward New Member

Dark crabs seem to have been overlooked on the fishing skill calc, can they be added? It would also be nice if they were added to the common methods as well, as many people with the wildy elite diary done fish them.

Also there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll down the list of methods on skill calcs, especially for very long lists (agility and fishing for instance) without using a mousewheel (clicking and dragging the scroll bar doesn't seem to work and neither do arrow keys). Can be kind of annoying for people using laptops and the like.

It would also be nice if there were a back option that took you back to a skill's categories, rather than all the way back to the original list of skills.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  5. Omen

Omen Member

POH Map Icons help a lot when you have all of the portals.

Thank you for the update.

Bank Owner likes this.
  6. rafa15

rafa15 New Member

The "Remember last frame size" is not working for me. It never has since I installed it.
    It's not a big issue but if you could fix it I'd appreciate it.

Also, would it be possible to add idle alerts for bird nest drops while wcing and one for when you're about to logout by inactivity?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  7. santal0vesme

santal0vesme New Member Donor

8. Reece

Reece New Member

Awesome updates, Thanks :)

9. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer

The Remember frame size setting may act a little weird if you use multiple clients— it only saves when you exit a client— I will work on fixing that.

I will keep those alert ideas in mind, there should be a few new alerts coming soon!

10. Questerzz

Questerzz New Member

Hey, POH Map Icons isn't working for me. Tried to re-enable it but it doesn't do anything.
    Any ideas?

Edit: They seemed to work for a bit while I hade the side panel open (I only open it when I need to use it), so I thought it worked as long as it was open. But now it doesn't work at all anymore

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017 at 3:52 PM