Changelog - Patch Konduit v2.15.1 Patch

Discussion in 'Dev Blogs & Changelogs' started by Gjosiah, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer

Hello again 'Scapers,

We have been working on some cool new updates that we will be very excited to share with you— you should be hearing about these in the near future.

In the meantime, we have a few smaller tweaks and changes that were ready for release; the festive, seasonal updates have also passed. These updates were live as of yesterday, on the 9th of January.

> Minor Map Update
    [​IMG]
    The World Map has been updated to contain the latest and greatest in the RuneScape overworld, notably featuring Mount Quidamortem and the area surrounding it.

> Sidebar Handing Changes
    [​IMG]
    Those of you who play in resizable may have noticed that the sidebar would always open inward when it had the room to. This meant that the size of the Konduit window would typically not change, but the game would typically shrink by the width of the side panel.

As of today's update— when you enable the "Retain game size when side panel opens" feature shown above— the side panel will open outward, and always retain the size of the game. If you play in fixed mode, you shouldn't notice a change.

[​IMG]
    With the new setting enabled, opening the side panel in the above picture would keep the game where it is, and the side panel would occupy the area spanning until the yellow line. With the setting disabled, as previously, it will open inward and shrink the game, occupying the area spanning until the purple line.

> Blocked Ground Items
    [​IMG]
    In 2.15.0, it was changed so that all items have an overlay when holding the Alt key, even if they were blocked. However an oversight meant that you could not un-block these items through the menu. In today's update, the block button will now toggle the blocked state of an item, and all blocked items should now be easily recognizable by a strikethrough.

> Other Changes:
    • Winter 2016 seasonal updates have been removed.

saad196 likes this.
  2. Omen

Omen Member

Sidebar change should help a few users that have made posts in the last 2 weeks asking about this.

Strike-through is a nice addition when you want to add a pesky oak longbow (u) to your block list and someone dumped 27 other items on top of it.

Thanks for the update.

3. welfore

welfore New Member

Thanks for the update. Are boost timers fixed with this update? or is it coming in the next updates?

4. Kevin Valverde

Kevin Valverde New Member

Hello, and first of all thanks for the update. Now how can I update my konduit launcher? Or do I have to download it all over again?

5. MKULTRA

MKULTRA New Member

How do I edit the resizeable sidebar settings? I don't know if this is an issue for most, but I play on linux with a tiling window manager. When I open the sidebar it changes the size of my client and messes up the alignment of my overlays.

6. saad196

saad196 New Member

Thanks!

7. Kalapeno

Kalapeno New Member

Nice update!

Im just abit curious if you guys will eventually be adding Port Phasmatys and that little bit of area.
    It seems to be missing from the world map.

8. Asphyxiuh

Asphyxiuh Member

Thanks for all the hard work, I really appreciate it :).

9. Gjosiah

Gjosiah Java-mancer Staff Member Developer

That's weird, we certainly had that area before. They may have been accidentally deleted during the map update. I'll get those added back in soon.

Kalapeno likes this.
  10. Trythis

Trythis New Member

Thanks for the amazing client and awesome updates guys, really appreciate it. Is there any chance you could fix konduit saving the settings when you close? ive had to move the stat tiles etc. about 30 times and it just wont save the location, or if i type to the notepad thingy, it usually doesnt save the things i type in it, sometime does, sometimes doesnt, i always 'save and close' . Also noticed that for some odd reason, my other account gets the idle alert when in Mlm, and other doesnt tough the settings are correct :D

11. Appearxnce

Appearxnce New Member

Hi there. Do you know why I get frame rate lag when playing full screen on Konduit? On the regular client and OSB I don't lag but whenever I switch to Konduit full screen I fluctuate around 30 FPS. I've tried deleting and re-instlalling but that doesn't work. Any suggestions on how to fix this?